Sunday, February 21, 2010

Food services.

There is one problem that I've had with MTSU so far. The dining services have very different hours from my last school. At UE, all of my friends lived on campus, so we could easily just go get lunch or dinner together at the meal times. And if we got hungry when the cafeteria was closed, "Ace's Place," the on campus market, was open until midnight almost every night.
Here, my friends all live off campus, so they have very different meal plans, or none at all. They can't eat with me McCallie, and they have to spend their own money if we eat in KUC together. There is no on campus market for late night snacks, and I'm always hungry later even if I have a good dinner. I try to get extra food when I can, but it's usually never enough. I guess it's just something I have to learn to cope with.

2 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Cyber Cafe is open late during the week nights. I think until after midnight actually. Check that out if you have a late night craving!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try cooking on your own! It's really fun, and can be quite good. Just remember not to leave any ramen sitting out for two weeks, haha.

    ReplyDelete