Monday, April 5, 2010

Summer school

Ever since last week when we learned about registering for classes, I've been thinking more about taking summer classes. It would be a good way to get more hours that I need, and to take care of some necessary gen eds.
I also have been able to talk to an advisor and figure out what classes I need to take. I've been working on filling out my schedule for Fall Semester and it's coming along pretty well. There's one gen ed I would like to take, (HUM 2610, I think, the Foreign Literature in Translation class) but the only times I can take for that semester would make my Tuesdays a full 9:30 am to 5:45 pm day, with no breaks in between. I'm probably going to save that class for later. But besides that slight problem, my schedule for the Fall is turning out pretty nice. I'll hopefully only have an 8 am MWF, instead of everyday, like this semester.

I've also been wondering about dropping one of my classes this semester. I know it's probably past the date to easily drop classes, but I was wondering if I still have that option. Could you help me figure out how to go about doing that? It's a PE soccer course, only 1 credit, so I don't think it should be a huge hassle to drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment