Monday, April 12, 2010

Registered!

Got all registered for next semester :)
Taking lots of good classes, and I ended up with a pretty good schedule! I was also trying to setup some summer classes, but it didn't work out, so no summer school for me.
All I have to do now is pass this semester and I'm ready for Junior year to start!
I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing during the summer though. My dad really wants me to get a job that would look good on my resume, or to get a good internship, but I'm not really sure how to do that. I'm not even really sure what kind of job/internship to even look for. I know I need to get a job, I've never had any real work experience at all, but it's hard looking for one. I don't know how many jobs I've applied for, but I never hear back. It's tough.
The only job I've ever had is working for the past two years at a summer camp that I had attended. That doesn't really give me much experience when looking for other jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment