Monday, April 26, 2010

Done

School is almost over. I can't believe it.
I'm not sure how my grades will turn out. I'm a little scared I won't get the 2.0 that I need to stay here.
Some of my classes, I know I did fine in; others, I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out.

I'm not too excited for the end of this semester.

Summer will be interesting too though. This is the first summer from the past 7 years I won't be attending/working at Camp Nakanawa, a Summer camp in Crossville, TN. This summer my dad wants me to find a real job pertaining somehow to my future career plans. Or an internship. I don't really think I'm ready for something like that. For one, I've never really even had a real job anywhere. Not many places, besides restaurants or little stores, are willing to hire someone with no job experience ever.

My future is a mystery to me. I don't know how any of this will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment